Farm Forum Event Goes Virtual!
- Crop Management
- Nutrient Management
- Soil & Water Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Business Management
- Technology innovation
Certified Crop Advisors will also receive CCA credits.
- Keynote presentations from the industry’s top thought leaders, innovators, researchers and strategists that will help you think differently about how to grow your business
- Breakout sessions to drill down into specific topics
- Table talk discussions with fellow producers, consultants and industry representatives
- Trade show exhibits to interact and network with representatives of leading ag business companies
- Networking opportunities during breaks and meals to continue learning
Statement Regarding COVID-19
We are excited to announce a reimagined Farm Forum Event on November 9 & 10, 2020 that will bring progressive Canadian farmers and agronomists a new immersive and interactive online virtual conference.
The Canadian agriculture industry continues to face unprecedented change, challenges and uncertainties due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While COVID-19 has taken away our ability to meet in person at this year’s Farm Forum Event, we are committed to keeping our agriculture community in touch with thought leaders and experts in agriculture production so producers can still have access to timely information for their farm operation.
Through the Farm Forum Event virtual conference, we’ll carry on with our goal of providing a dynamic, future-focused agriculture production conference with the industry’s top thought leaders, innovators, researchers and strategists. Stay tuned for updates as we get ready to launch the virtual conference.