Join us virtually at Farm Forum Event!
Join us virtually for Farm Forum Event on December 7, 8 & 9, 2021
With uncertainty surrounding the impact of COVID-19 on in-person events we are proud to once again bring information to those in the agriculture industry through a virtual conference as we did in 2020. As always, the safety of guests, sponsors, staff and local communities is of the utmost importance.
At Farm Forum Event in 2020, over 550 attendees gathered to learn and grow from experts in the ag industry over two days. In 2021, we are expanding our program to two and a half days, to provide more opportunities for speakers to present their information and attendees to exchange ideas and connect with one another.
As always, Certified Crop Advisers are provided the opportunity to earn CEUs through this virtual format.
Learn & Grow:
We believe that forward-thinking leaders are driven by their strong vision and business mission. At Farm Forum Event we work to provide information that will help agronomists and progressive farmers make bold decisions by learning the latest in:
- Crop Management
- Nutrient Management
- Soil & Water Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Professional Development
Certified Crop Advisers will also receive CEU credits through an updated process for easier reporting.
Join us for this two and a half day program to learn and grow your business whether you are serving the ag community or an active producer. Stay up-to-date through:
- Keynote presentations from the industry’s top thought leaders, innovators, researchers and strategists that will help you think differently about how to grow your business
- Breakout sessions to drill down into specific topics
- Table talk discussions with fellow producers, consultants and industry representatives
- Trade show exhibits to interact and network with representatives of leading ag business companies
- Networking opportunities during breaks and meals to continue learning