Farm Forum Event Goes Virtual!
Glacier FarmMedia is proud to present the Farm Forum Event Virtually on December 7, 8 & 9, 2021
With increased concern over the number of COVID cases and the great uncertainty with the new variant strains, and the low levels of vaccines that are being made available in Canada, Farm Forum Event will not be moving forward as in-person conferences in 2021. We are proud to once again bring information to the women and men in the agriculture industry through a virtual conference as we did in 2020.
At FFE2020, over 550 delegates gathered to learn and grow from experts in the ag industry over the two days. In 2021, we are expanding our program to 2 ½ days, to give more time to speakers to present their information and dedicate time for delegates to exchange ideas, ask more questions and have discussions with speakers and other delegates.
We believe that forward-thinking leaders are driven by their strong vision and business mission. At Farm Forum we will provide information that will help farmers and agronomists make bold decisions by learning the latest in:
- Crop Management
- Nutrient Management
- Soil & Water Management
- Integrated Pest Management
- Business Management
- Technology innovation
Certified Crop Advisors will also receive CCA credits.
Join us for this two and a half day program to learn and grow your business whether you are serving the ag community or an active producer. Stay up-to-date through:
- Keynote presentations from the industry’s top thought leaders, innovators, researchers and strategists that will help you think differently about how to grow your business
- Breakout sessions to drill down into specific topics
- Table talk discussions with fellow producers, consultants and industry representatives
- Trade show exhibits to interact and network with representatives of leading ag business companies
- Networking opportunities during breaks and meals to continue learning